Scottsdale GWRRA Motorcycle Meetup Group Message Board › Shark Evoline 2 ST Large matt grey helmet for sale.

Shark Evoline 2 ST Large matt grey helmet for sale.

Robert M.
user 18116631
Peoria, AZ
Post #: 66
his is a High quality Large Matt Grey Shark helmet, when I got it the cheek pads were very tight which is a common complaint so I switched to thinner ones, now it fits perfectly. I added Dark Limo Tint to the inside of the drop down shade so I could ride into the sun, which can easily be removed. I loved the idea that you could easily switch between a full face and 3/4 face but as it turns out I never used the 3/4 face position. I have up graded to a Shoei Full Face.
If you like the idea of being able to use a 3/4 face helmet when it gets hot or at slower speeds then switch to a full face when on the freeway then this is the helmet to get.Thats why some of the police departments are using them. No other helmet can do this as far as I know.
Helmet is slightly used and it's in really good condition. You are buying it in as is condition. Comes complete with the box, soft carrying case, instruction booklet, and all the paper work etc. Just like if you bought it new. $175. OBO mtgbob1@aol.com for info and pic's