Scottsdale Practical Philosophy, Spirituality and Meditation Message Board › Please RSVP for January 23rd Meetup

Please RSVP for January 23rd Meetup

Niall M.
NiallMan
Group Organizer
Scottsdale, AZ
Dear Philosopher:

I notice you haven't yet put in your RSVP for Saturday's meeting. There are several reasons why this is important:

1. It shows you are still interested in participating in the group even though you may not be able to (or want to) attend this particular meeting.

2. Your responses to the survey questions when you RSVP help me to get a sense of what is apropriate to offer the group; what the members really care about. And your suggestions are a brilliant source of ideas for future offerings. Without feedback I'm flying blind.

3. It lets me know that your email address is still valid, so I don't waste our bandwith with erroneous email.

Please remember - it's YOUR group, and will be what YOU make it. If it is not going the way you would like it to, just let me know what you would like to change and I'll try to accommodate your interests.

Please take a moment to RSVP now!

Thanks,

Niall Mandal
Cynthia M.
user 10147108
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 1
Niall,

I will not be attending this meetup, but I am still interested in attending others in the future.

Thanks,

Cindi
A former member
Post #: 1
I won't be able to make this meetup. I am very interested in the group and look forward to attending other meetings. I have a set commitment every other Saturday and this is an "other" Saturday. :)

I look forward to meeting you and the group!

Tonya