addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Jennifer W.
user 6953917
Group Organizer
Scottsdale, AZ
Post #: 4
Ok Ladies, would love to hear your suggestions for the next book. Infidel was pretty heavy, and most of us agreed we would like to switch it up to a lighter book for the next meeting.

Do any of you have any suggestions? And if we need extra time, would it be okay to schedule the next meeting to the 2nd or 3rd week in May?

Let me know your opinions and I will post the book & meetup date!

Jen
A former member
Post #: 1
I have two suggestions.
an Invisible Thread, by Laura Schroff and Alex Tresniowski
The Lost Wife by Alyson Richman

Jennifer
A former member
I read the description of both, and I think they both sound like great books! I think I'd lean toward An Invisible Thread currently..
A former member
Post #: 2
I was also leaning towards the Invisible thread too. It got my attention pretty fast...
A former member
Post #: 7
I just started reading An Invisible Thread and it is good so far. I am only two chapters in, but it has me interested.
Cindi
user 6075678
Scottsdale, AZ
I like the idea of "An Invisible Thread"
Bridget McLonis H.
glamormom
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 3
Anything really is fine with me but one month I highly
Recommend "Escape from camp 14:one mans odyssey
From north Korea to freedom in the west" by Blaine
Harden. Brand new, gripping, can't put it down
When we've recovered from Infidel!
A former member
Post #: 86
Sorry I missed the infidel discussion.
"I am David" by Anne Holm - its about a boys journey out of communisim - but a heavier book for later.
Bridget McLonis H.
glamormom
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 4
So are we reading An Invisible Thread for next month?
;o) Bridget
Jennifer W.
user 6953917
Group Organizer
Scottsdale, AZ
Post #: 5
I see Jennifer added a meetup for June. I am okay with that, and not having a May meetup. It will give everyone time to read the entire book, and time for me to finish up the Hunger Games trilogy I cant get my head out of!