addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
A former member
Post #: 5
Hi Everyone, I missed Saturdays Book Club. Did you all decide on a book for July? Thanks Jen
Bridget McLonis H.
glamormom
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 9
Hi Jen. Yep we chose "Unbroken".
http://www.amazon.com...­

See you there!
:o) Bridget
A former member
Post #: 6
Thanks Bridget,
Did we decide on a location?
Bridget McLonis H.
glamormom
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 10
Hi Jennifer.,
This website isn't working too well for me. Not getting all the notifications of messages. I'm not the organizer of the group but feel free to email me, it's easier. glamormom@gmail.com.

I think it's the 12th, but I'm not sure but Jen may have offered her home again. I think she did so you might want to email her. Jen Wehner. Ask her if she's picked a time, as I don't think we did that. I suggested evening as some people work, and I know I'm getting home at night from a 3 week trip the night before and have a 3 pm dr appt on the 12th. If you find out anything let me know k? Thx,
Bridget