addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Scrabble Enthusiasts of (Greater) Boston Message Board › sunday (1/13)'s meetup

sunday (1/13)'s meetup

user 9980941
Group Organizer
Cambridge, MA

Unfortunately this winter is kicking my son's butt, and mine too. I don't to pass on any germs to you, so I'm sadly going to bow out of the Meetup tomorrow.

As always--since I won't be there, please make a special effort to bring a board if you have one. That said, Dan will have two spare boards, so you should be fine if you don't have one to bring.