addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Scrabble Enthusiasts Message Board › A Scrabble tournament we've been invited to

A Scrabble tournament we've been invited to

Debra G.
dgoldentyer
Oakland, CA
Got this message today. I will be out of town this weekend, but feel free to go and report back:

etup Message from: Cate Mayfield, via Scrabble Enthusiasts
Scrabble Tournament
Hi Debra,

I work at the Mill Valley Public Library over in Marin. The Library is hosting a free Scrabble Tournament this Sunday, October 16th, and I thought this might be something that members of your Scrabble group would be interested in. I've pasted info about the event below.

Best,
Cate Mayfield

Scrabble Tournament
Sunday, October 16, 06:30 pm
Mill Valley Public Library, 375 Throckmorton Ave, Mill Valley, CA
FREE

Back by popular demand, the Mill Valley Library's Scrabble Tournament offers Scrabble aficionados the chance to show off their capacious vocabularies. The tournament is open to those 15 and older. Play will take place in the Library's Main Reading Room.

Registration is recommended. For more information, or to register, call (415) 389-4292, x203, or visit http://www.millvalley...­.