addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Scrabble PDX Message Board Scrabble PDX › where'd everyone go?

where'd everyone go?

Becca
becca.grace
Portland, OR
Hi Scrabble friends,

So - nobody showed up to Lucky Lab last night, and as much as I love scrabble and lucky lab - not so much fun by myself. Was it the glorious weather last evening? Was is because I neglected to set up a reminder after switching to the new meetup group? General confusion because of the group consolidation? Is there scrabble overload?

I'm up for modifying the event - gathering less frequently, switching to an earlier time, going on summer hiatus, mixing in some other games? Let me know what you guys think and we'll figure out to keep our thursday night events going strong!

Thanks,

becca
Becca
becca.grace
Portland, OR
Post #: 3
My mistake! Turns out 4 people were there - I just missed them somehow. Thursdays at lucky lab will continue! Hope to see you all next time...