October 18, 2009 · 7:00 PM
** Please note - Darissa has changed the details of this swap from it's original posting due to not having enough participants sign up.** All yes RSVPs have been changed, you will need to RSVP again if you want to join.
Due to the overwhelming success of last year's calendar swap, we are having it again this year. Last year's calendars were so great - we decided to have a double calendar swap so you can give both sets of Grandparents a calendar!!
This will now be 2 separate sets. You can sign up for one set, or both. We will fill one first, and if we have enough interested, we will continue with the second, if not, we will only be creating ONE calendar and those that signed up for the second, will not be participating. You can sign up in 3 ways.
1. sign up for just one calendar (12 LO)
2. sign up for both calendars and choose the same month for both (24 LO) or
3. sign up for both calendars and choose 2 different months (24 LO)
*all based on availability and provided we have enough participants for both calendars.
Since we are starting from scratch, you will need to indicate whether you are doing 1 or 2 calendars, and what month you would like in your reply. Please be fair and take into consideration what months people chose in the previous version.
Just a few guidelines as noted below:
1) Sign up is due by August 26th
2) Month selection will be done on a first come first serve basis. Please indicate the month you want in your RSVP response so we can mark you down. To be fair, please do not pick the same month as last year.
3) Create identical 8"x8" layouts for your month designed to be attached to the pre-made 8"x8" blank create-a-calendars.
4) Please have on your layouts at least one spot for a photo of any size. You can include a matting for a standard 4x6 photo or multiple spots for smaller photos ... whatever you decide.
5) Please sign the back of your calendars.
6) Put your calendar pages in a zip lock bag with your name/phone number on it and pass it onto Paola by the October crop (at the very latest). If you are not attending the October Crop, please make arrangements to drop off your sets to Paola before hand - please call her on cell [masked] or at home [masked].
7) Finished calendar sets will be handed out at the October crop. Again, if you know you are not going to attend, please let Paola know who to pass them onto or make alternative arrangements for pick up.
Thanks to everyone, Paola
PLEASE NOTE: The exact date for this is tentative, as Ocotober's crop has not been scheduled yet - may change a week or 2 in either direction ( you will either have a week less to complete, or a week longer)