Carrie is hosting round 2 for birthday cards! Share your designs with other scrapbookers and receive back an array of designed cards that you can use for your friends and family.
Rules for the Birthday Card Swap:
1. Deadline for signing up is June 30, 2008. Final Details will be sent out July 1st. Deadline to hand in cards is on or before July 20, 2008.
2. You need to make the exact same card. The amount of cards depends on the number of participants (this to be determined after sign-up date cut-off).
3. You will receive one of your own cards back along with all the other different cards. Please make the exact card, not variations.
4. Complete full cards. You do not have to complete the inside of the card, but you can if you want to. Be sure to put your initials or sign your name (small) on the back of the cards (people like to know who made them).
5. Size of the cards is up to you. Standard size is 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inches. (This is an A4 size card) but that's up to you.
6. You do not have to supply envelopes if you create a standard size card (4 1/[masked]/2) BUT if you create a card that is an odd size, you must include envelopes.
7. Put your completed cards in a ziploc bag with your name on it and hand in to Carrie before or at the July 20th crop. If you are not able to make it to the crop, contact Carrie to make other arrangements.
8. Cards can hopefully be distributed back at the July crop, but will be available at the August coffee meeting and following crop. If you would like yours mailed to you please enclose a self addressed envelope with postage.