September 15, 2008 · 7:00 AM
Jo W. is hosting a Holiday Gift Card Holder Swap!
Share your designs with the group and receive back a wonderful selection of gift card holders that you can give to your friends and family.
Rules for the Holiday Gift Card Holder Swap:
1. Deadline for signing up is August 15. Final Details will be sent out August 16th. Deadline to hand in cards is on or before September 15.
2. You need to make the exact same card. The amount of cards depends on the number of participants (this to be determined after sign-up date cut-off).
3. You will receive one of your own cards back along with all the other different cards. Please make the exact card, not variations.
4. Complete full cards. You do not have to complete the inside of the card, but you can if you want to. Be sure to put your initials or sign your name (small) on the back of the cards (people like to know who made them).
5. Size of the cards is up to you just be sure it's large enough to hold a credit card sized gift card.
6. You do not have to supply envelopes.
7. Put your completed cards in a ziploc bag with your name on it and hand in to Jo W. on or before the September 15th deadline. If you are not able to make it to an event to pass along your cards, contact Jo to make other arrangements.
8. Cards can hopefully be distributed back at the September crop, but will be available at the October coffee meeting and following crop. If you would like yours mailed to you please enclose a self addressed envelope with postage.