Announcing a new Meetup for The Scrapaholics!
What: Christmas Card Swap
When: October 25, 2008 7:00 AM
Where: (A location has not been chosen yet.)
Meetup Description: Carrie & Hayley are hosting the annual Christmas Card Swap!
Share your designs with the group and receive back a wonderful selection of holiday cards that you can send to your friends and family.
Rules for the Christmas Card Swap:
1. Deadline for signing up is September 15th. Final Details will be sent out September 16th. Deadline to hand in cards is on or before October 25.
2. You need to make the exact same card. The amount of cards depends on the number of participants (this to be determined after sign-up date cut-off).
3. You will receive one of your own cards back along with all the other different cards. Please make the exact card, not variations.
4. Complete full cards. You do not have to complete the inside of the card, but you can if you want to. Be sure to put your initials or sign your name (small) on the back of the cards (people like to know who made them).
5. Size of the cards is up to you. Standard size is 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inches. (This is an A4 size card) but that's up to you.
6. You do not have to supply envelopes if you create a standard size card (4 1/2 5 5 1/2) BUT if you create a card that is an odd size, you must include envelopes.
7. Put your completed cards in a ziploc bag with your name on it and hand in to Carrie or Hayley on or before the October 25th deadline. If you are not able to make it to an event to pass along your cards, contact Carrie or Hayley to make other arrangements.
8. Cards can hopefully be distributed back at the October crop, but will be available at the November coffee meeting and following crop. If you would like yours mailed to you please enclose a self addressed envelope with postage.
Learn more here:http://scrapbook.meetup.com/1253/calendar/8404203/