Screen Printing & Mixed Media & Crafting for Everyone! Message Board › Craft ideas for November and December

Craft ideas for November and December

Stephanie B.
user 6010666
Lawrenceville, GA
Hi guys,
I just wanted to touch base with you all about the upcoming months. In October, we have a pumpkin carving party scheduled for the 30th (BYOP) but I'm looking for feedback for November and December. I thought we could take advantage of the crafting season and maybe do a 2-part series for each month. 2 of the ideas that were already tossed out were a flower pen and handmade book set and a bath gift set and I'm open to more ideas too. We could also do a Screenprinting session, a knit/crochet night, a jewelry night or a "what else can you make with a t-shirt night.
Or if you think you will be too busy those months, please let me know that too. I think creativity just blossoms in groups and I would love to share my space with you. Please go to the polls under the "more" tabs and take a second to vote.