add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Screenwriting Partners Message Board › good opportunity to consider

good opportunity to consider

Wayne G.
user 43992902
Group Organizer
Philadelphia, PA
Hi fellow writers. A local, indie producer contacted me and asked if there are any scripts in the PSN ready to be produced? He wants to start a feature film and is curious about what un-produced material is available. His company is offering deferred payment, which in all honesty means you may never get a penny, at least not until they complete and sell the film. It still counts as a sale in my book.
This could be a good experience for a first time writer who’s interested in being part of the production process.
His criteria, "Really looking for anything.  Something fully developed and written preferably.  Nothing too gory or overly complicated."
If you’re interested, and have a finished script that you believe is ready to into production, contact me and we can talk more.