addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Scrum Beers Göteborg Message Board › Startup Camp

Startup Camp

Jeffery C.
user 13340254
Göteborg, SE
Post #: 9
Hey everyone

Was asked by the people running this to inform the group about it:
http://cistartupcamp....­

It's sort of a startup incubator run by Chalmers Innovation. I participated in it last year and it was an excellent experience I highly recommend!

Lots of good guest speakers, support provided by chalmers, and most importantly the kick in the butt you need to finally work on that startup you have been kicking around in your head.

//Jeff
Viktor N.
user 46780672
Göteborg, SE
Post #: 1
Hi guys,

I hope it doesn't rain to much in Gothenburg! (Jk. I know it does!)

Just wanted to jump in and second Jeff's recommendation. I know a few of the speakers/mentors and I can say that they are really awesome.

Don't hesitate, just do IT!

BR
Viktor