Scrum Beers Göteborg Message Board › cat fight

cat fight

Fredrik W.
FredrikWendt
Göteborg, SE
Post #: 14
An idea for another meetup - I guess I/we could spend at least 30 minutes arguing around the points put forward by James Coplien in the comments of this blog post:
http://www.projectman...­

I personally would like to see/know who the "experts" are that suggests "Scrum suggests up-front arch and design" (since I teach the opposite, being a Scrum.org Trainer).
Tomas Y.
user 71822412
Göteborg, SE
Post #: 1
I think we can talk about the article, perhaps not the whole but some parts of it. Do you suggest TPM vs. Scrum vs Agilo?
You also say ..."Scrum suggests up-front arch and design"? I can't find it in the article.
Björn E.
user 50877562
Göteborg, SE
Post #: 1
Tftir, thanks for the interesting reading :)

@Thomas, read the comments and replies.
Tomas Y.
user 71822412
Göteborg, SE
Post #: 2
Thanks Bhjörn, First I read the interview with Jim Coplien and it was interesting but now I have also read the comments and they were even more interesting. I find the proofs for Jims big ego.
Jeffery C.
user 13340254
Göteborg, SE
Post #: 13
I'm in! Book a meetup ;)

As you say, maybe not an entire meetup in this one... Hard to say before the discussion starts...
Maybe something like "Overlap and Differences between Agile, Lean, TPS"?
Or something along those lines?

How about 27th or 28?
Viktor N.
user 46780672
Göteborg, SE
Post #: 2
Agile vs Lean vs TPS (vs VPS?) sounds awesome and both 27th and 28th works for me. Now book that meetup! =)