Scuba Adventures- Carmichael Message Board › WANTED: FEMALE DIVER TO SHARE AQUA-CAT LIVE-ABOARD DIVE YACHT CABIN - SWS BA

WANTED: FEMALE DIVER TO SHARE AQUA-CAT LIVE-ABOARD DIVE YACHT CABIN - SWS BAHAMAS OCTOBER DIVE TRIP

Lynn S.
LynnSiebert
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 74
If you are a female diver who travels solo, I have a spot open for you on the Scuba World live-aboard dive trip coming up this October diving the Exumas out of Nassau. A gal cancelled leaving a spot open to room with another female diver already signed up on our trip. Cabin mate and dive buddy WANTED! If you'd like to apply to fill this recently vacated spot, contact the SWS Dive Travel Goddess and ask to hold the spot until you can get your deposit check into SWS. Don't procrastinate or you'll miss out on this special offer to one solo dive traveling female. The SWS package price is $2,620 including marine park fees and tons more on board. You make your own round trip international flight reservations, meeting us in Nassau. Stay as long or as short a time in Nassau as you want. Details: AQUA-CAT LIVE ABOARD DIVE TRIP WITH ANDY AND LYNN OCTOBER 5-12

I'm sending this notice to our Meetup Buddies before I open it up to all of our Scuba World dive travel customers. Once it is out there, it will fill quickly. Some of you are already reserved on this trip. There are 2 cabins still available (4 spots) should you be dive buddies signing up together or a couple or a solo guy who will need a cabin mate. I've still time to find buddies but not all that much time is left before the reservation deadline.

If you've yet to experience a live-aboard dive trip, here is your opportunity to do so now with Andy and Lynn. Based on 17 years of experience taking divers diving all over the world to dive both land based and live-aboard, live-aboard diving wins out every time. Take the leap on a relatively inexpensive live aboard trip. You'll never know what you are missing until you actually DO IT!!!

" IS IT TIME TO GO DIVING AGAIN? SO MANY DIVES! I HARDLY HAVE TIME TO WORK ON MY TAN!"