It's time to dive Fish Rock Cave at South West Rocks. Fish Rock Cave is Australia's best ocean cave dive, and voted among the top ten dive sites in Australia, Fish Rock is located just over two kilometres off Smoky Cape at South West Rocks on the New South Wales Mid North Coast. Fish Rock and Green Island are critical habitat areas for the Grey Nurse sharks, which live here in large numbers all year round.
Join us on a memorable diving weekend which includes:
• 4 Boat Dives (2 double dives) incl tank and weights
• FREE Nitrox for EANx Certified Divers (Please let us know if you would like to arrange a Nitrox course prior to the trip).
• 2 Nights dorm style accommodation (Twin share available for extra)
• Dive guide services
• Refreshments between dives
• Continental Breakfast supplied by the dive shop
• Use of sheets and pillows
Cost: $320 for Bank Transfer or $335 if using the Paypal link above. Add $45 for twin-share accommodation, and $60 for full equipment hire.
Really want to go but feeling a little strapped for cash? A payment plan is available for this event. Please contact Hilton for details.
Bank Details are:
This event will be hosted by Bruce and Geoff, contact details are below.
Phone:[masked] Email: [masked]
Phone: [masked] Email: [masked]
While this dive is open to all divers, Advanced Open Water and above is recommended along with several recent dives. If you haven't dived with us before we may request that you join us prior to this trip for a checkout dive.
More information about the dive is available at http://www.southwestrocksdive.com.au/