Sleeveless Tech Tops: 2 genders = 2 cuts
New this year. We have sleeveless shirts for men and women in their own cuts. Power Scuba logos are printed on both back and front.
The women's sleeveless has a very stylish V-neck. The 100% cationic polyester interlock ensures that it's sweat-wicking and breathable. Available in sizes XS-4XL. Select from 7 colors here. http://www.companycasuals.com/PARROTTSCREENPRINTINGANDEMBROIDERY/b.jsp?id=8771584
The men's sleeveless has a crew neck. It's a great workout shirt. The 100% cationic polyester interlock ensures that it's sweat-wicking and breathable. Available in sizes XS-4XL. Select from 7 colors here. http://www.companycasuals.com/PARROTTSCREENPRINTINGANDEMBROIDERY/b.jsp?id=8771572
Feel free to order as many as you wish. They make great holiday gifts. Only $15 each
Order Process (READ THIS):
• Click the "Yes" Will you attend button.
• IMPORTANT: When prompted for ATTENDEES, enter the total number of shirts you will be ordering in this event. In other words, 1 top = 1 attendee. This is important to calculate the total charge.
• Enter the total number of tops by gender when prompted.
• Enter the desired sizes and colors by gender when prompted.
• Submit payment through PayPal in the same manner as all of events. Your order will not be complete until payment has been entered. All sales are final.
• SHIPPING: If you live outside of Southern California and cannot make it out here, then we will ship to you. Cost is $9 for the first item and then $5 for each additional item. Or choose $19 for unlimited items (within reason). Add this to your PayPal total when paying.
Once Power Scuba has received the tops from the printers, we will schedule three dates during which you can pick them up. These will coincide with shore dives, so double the reason to come out. We will also have the tops available for pickup at the holiday party. After these dates have passed, any items not picked up will become the property of Power Scuba. So pick them up or lose them.
ADMIN STUFF YOU MUST READ:
The Virtual Donation Jar is always out (for the Meetup site costs and general fund). It's strictly voluntary, but is very much appreciated and needed: Click here for the DONATION JAR
If you have not submitted a Liability Release for Power Scuba, please follow this link to the file, print, sign, and bring to the event along with your C-Card (scuba certification card). You need to do this at least once a year: Liability Release and Assumption of Risk
You must also read this: Disclaimer and Clarification... AKA Terms of Service...AKA Terms and Conditions