August 28, 2012 · 6:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
If you have wanted to take your photography passion and turn it into a full time career but are not sure where to start this workshop is for you! If you are currently a part-time photography professional but are stuck doing discount and free sessions - this workshop is for you! And if you are currently getting all of your branding and marketing materials together and are surprised / overwhelmed by the cost of it all ....... again this workshop is for you!
Join me Nicki Callahan along with Jason Tanaka, on a three hour journey of self discovery. I will tell you my mistakes and what I learned from them - you will save TONS of time and HUGE amounts of money when setting up your photography business or expanding it. I have made the mistakes so you don't have to.
- Learn how to get a inexpensive yet creative web-site, blog and logo.
- The importance of branding and how to do it right the first time.
- Great marketing ideas for whatever genre you are pursuing - children, families, weddings, commercial, stock, food, landscape, etc.
- Tax implications for photographers, setting up your entities - do you really need a business license right now?
- Social Media and how to utilize it to it's fullest.
- PLUS - I will send you the entire workshop in digital form with all of the links and resources that we cover in class (currently more than 50 links). You will also receive my contracts, policies and model releases. As well as a few marketing templates to get you started.
Jason Tanaka will be co-hosting with me to speak about his experiences shooting sports and weddings (he booked 5 weddings this summer as a part-time photographer!) I have more experience with children and family - so together Jason and I should be able to cover it all!
Space is limited to 15 photographers and advanced payment is required to reserve your spot. Please go to my web-site HERE to register and make a payment through the Paypal link. Once your payment has been processed you will receive a confirmation e-mail from me.
Special pricing for your meetup !
The previous 2 workshops sold out - register early.