addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Seattle Photography Group Message Board › Snowshoe the CommonWealth Basin trail

Snowshoe the CommonWealth Basin trail

chris
user 10082566
Bellevue, WA
Post #: 4
This is a great trail to snowshoe with plenty of great opportunities for landscape photography.

Anyone interested in putting together a group to go one weekend? Friday and Saturday works best for me, and I am free Sunday until 2pm.

http://www.washington...­

Chris
A former member
Post #: 2
I concur. Chris and I went up there last weekend, and got some nice shots. It's easy to get there. You take the first exit at Snoqualmie pass, park at the ski area, walk under I-90, and head up the Pacific Crest trail.

It's a modestly strenuous hike, but there are so many things to photograph that you have plenty of chances to rest.

Chuck Martin