Seattle Photography Group Message Board › Haute Trash: This Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings.

Haute Trash: This Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings.

Michael C.
mcline27b
Group Organizer
Seattle, WA
Hi everyone on the wait list for the Haute Trash event later this week,

I was hoping to shoot this event with Jim and one other person, but received notice that Jim will not be able to shoot due to last-minute surgery, and also received final notice that the space only accommodates a total of two photographers.

This means I need one photographer to join me shooting the event, and that photographer needs to have prior experience and demonstrated results, not to mention being fully committed to all three nights.

The first night (Thursday) is a 5:30 meeting with the producers followed by a dress rehearsal.  The dress rehearsal will only lack hair and makeup and is worth shooting for practice and to work out kinks.

The main shows will then be Friday and Saturday evenings.  There are more details linked from the event posting.

If you are able and interested in attending all three events and have prior related experience, please reply to this message telling me a bit about yourself and your qualifications, and send some samples or a link to your related work.

I regret I can only bring in one person for this, but it will be a great experience for whoever gets the opportunity!

Thanks,

Michael