Todd Bonita will be demonstrating the technique of the "Old Masters" called the "Layering and Glazing" or "Indirect Approach" to OIL PAINTING. This is surprisingly easy for the beginner oil painter!
• FREE to Seacoast Artists Association (SAA) Members. (You can find our website link on our site or come in to join soon!!)
• $10.00 for Meetup Members who are not SAA Members. You will receive your Meetup Membership card at the door or at our gallery beforehand..
• $25.00 for "walk-ins" who are not members of above.
• Demo fee is payable at the door. Please arrive at least 15 minutes early.
• RAFFLE of a Todd Bonita Gift Cerificate good for his art or classes.
• RAFFLE of an SAA yearly membership.
Todd Bonita earned his BFA with honors from the Art Institute of Boston in 1996. He obtained his post baccalaureate in the study of classical painting and drawing at The Pennsylvania Academy of Fine Arts in Philadelphia. Todd periodically continues private study of the French Academy drawing and painting tradition with noted instructors from The Paul Ingbretson Atelier in Manchester, New Hampshire and Dennis Cheaney at the New England Realist Art center in Boston.
Todd began his career as an illustrator and mural painter creating works for newspapers, magazines, book publishers and design firms. His clients included Disney, MTV, Random House, Simon and Schuster, McGraw Hill, Houghton Mifflin, United Way and dozens of others. At A.C. Coin, he designed imagery and murals for the gaming industry. His work can be seen in casinos all over the world, as well as in major retailers. He is represented at galleries nationwide and in England. His website is: http://www.toddbonita.com