The Seacoast Paranormal Research Group Message Board › Too many "spiritual" emails!!! Here is a solution...

Too many "spiritual" emails!!! Here is a solution...

Isabeau E.
user 5847842
Portsmouth, NH
Hi all,

I have been an organizer for the group for quite a while now and have posted my classes and gatherings on the calendar. Well, this year I have been even more busy, offering even more classes and events. That may be positive but I feel that it has flooded the SPRG meetup in a way that doesn't match the SPRG vibe.

I will no longer be posting any spiritual meetups or classes on this site and instead post them on a new meetup site that is focused only on spirituality. That way, we can have the SPRG focus on what it should... paranormal and ghost related topics.

If you are interested in still seeing what events and classes I am putting out there you can stay connected two ways.

You can sign up for my new meetup group called "Spiritual Community and Growth" at this link http://www.meetup.com/Spiritual-Community-and-Growth/events/calendar/#initialized­ On the Spiritual Community and Growth meetup I will be posting not only my events but any other spiritual events of colleagues and/or friends that I know of.

Or... you can visit my website at www.IsabeauEsby.com­ and sign up for the newsletter to stay informed. The sign up for the newsletter is on the front page of my website.

Thanks to all! I have met some amazing people through this group and I'm very grateful. Oh, yeah, and I'm still a part of SPRG so maybe I'll see you at a meeting sometime!

Isabeau Esby