addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Seacoast Paranormal Research Group Message Board › Harbor Home York ME Friday June 4

Harbor Home York ME Friday June 4

A former member
Post #: 2
So friday night I went to a shut down Mental/retirement home. The place s being demolished in 3 weeks and I had the chance to go in. Now people who are tearing down the place down have had some strange experiences there, everything from cold chills, hearing shuffling when no one is there and just an overall scared feeling. So the place is creepy, and I had a little equipment, I am still going through my recordings, and may have found two things already but not real sure. Anyway, Something I did experience was, we kept getting hits on the 2 k meter. Random hits, I also had a regular emf detector, and that was pretty quiet the whole night but the 2k i actually used as a yes /no device, and when I asked questions I got a definite answers. I even did the on the count of three make the 2 k meter light up and I got that a couple times. Like I said I am still going through the evidence, but I have a chance to go back on Sunday, now the only thing is it might have to be during the day, (morning) The owners are pretty interested in the investigation. So I am thinking maybe three to four more people, the place is huge and a lot of ground to cover, I f you are interested email me at patperk1978@yahoo.com or call my cell at 817-706-1396 So Sunday is June 6th so let me know if your interested so I can let these guys know today who will be joining me.
Equipment I have is digital recorder, 2 k meter, emfdetector,video camera, not a real good one just basic Digital camera thanks get back to me asap
andy
user 5342211
Group Organizer
Stratham, NH
Post #: 27
Hi Patrick. I kinda wish we had a little more lead time here (and that I checked the Meetup site more frequently! ;-) ). What is the actual date of the demolition?
A former member
Post #: 4
In probably 2 weeks now, I am reviewing the the evidence i got and I have some maybes but I have to get them on the the laptop to be more sure.

I know it was quick notice on my part but the guys wanted us to get in there because they were ripping up the floors this week and they are worried about asbestos Now I know they have mask for that kind of thing but the owners dont want to be liable but if we had the correct protective mask we might be able to get in there but that is a question i can ask somebody on friday

Also got some direct replies on the 2 k meter there awesome, And had a full body right in front of me did a double take then looked around the room then it was gone, it was not even two feet in front of me I had been up for 24 hours at this point so maybe it was my mind messing with me but I had to ask the people around me who was standing there because it was unbelievable -- I am going over the video but dont know if it is in there

I will find out in the morning if the owners have done the floor or not yet and see what they say