Seattle 30+ Somethings Message Board › CHECK OUT THE MOON, PLANETS, SATURN'S RINGS!! POSTPONED UNTIL MAY

CHECK OUT THE MOON, PLANETS, SATURN'S RINGS!! POSTPONED UNTIL MAY

Ed
user 26077302
Woodinville, WA

Just want to make sure everyone got the message. The e-mail I sent did not contain the subject.

Hi all,

I wanted to give you all as early notice as possible but it seems as though this storm is rolling in tonight and will be affecting the weather for the next several days. The most important issue with weather and space viewing is they have not invented telescopes that can see through cloud cover. When I set this event up I knew it would be pretty iffy this early in the year. But I at least wanted to test the interest and we have a lot of it! GREAT! This is the very first date the facility is open to the public for the season. Rather than bring everyone out to view nothing, I will postpone the date until we have nice clear weather. I hope you can all still make it for a new date. It would be great to see so many turnout!

YM
user 7674208
Seattle, WA
Post #: 3
Like it. May is better for me as April is a really busy month for me.
Keep it active, and keep me posted!