addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Seattle 30+ Somethings Message Board › Tour de Greenlake

Tour de Greenlake

Josie
user 5591511
Mukilteo, WA
Ok, for those of you that have RSVP'd for this event I hope you are thinking about your costumes, you will look pretty silly if you are not in costume for this event, and getting your bike tuned up and ready to go. I have to work on a few modifications for my bike still....

If you haven't RSVP'd yet.....WHAT?!?! Why not?!?!?  This event is sooo incredibly much fun even if you don't drink, it is some of the best people watching you will ever find!

If you do attend, please make sure you have a plan for getting home safely afterwards. I will be emailing attendee's and posting under the comments on the event posting, a plan for our group meeting up.

Looking forward to seeing you all,

Josie