Seattle Analytic Philosophy Club Message Board › Is it legal for a civilian to access veteran's military record and disclose

Is it legal for a civilian to access veteran's military record and disclose it to other civilians?

George
user 74564852
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 155
I'd like to start an investigation.
George
user 74564852
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 156
May this person stay at home forever, surf the internet to his heart's content, trade until he loses all his money.

I'd also like to see his desky counsin on extra-duty.
George
user 74564852
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 157
That overbearing fratboy too. He's been beating about bush all the time.
George
user 74564852
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 158
Whenever I say hello to this guy, he just reply, "was I talking to you?" This guys knows nothing about technology, can't even communicate in proper technical terms. He uses me like a slave and repeatedly hints that he knows all my secrets.
George
user 74564852
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 159
I could have ignored this guy, but for that he used similar tactics to give others a hard time.

The pig is a marvelous pretender. He studies psychology, knows a thing or two about emotion and body language. He would often give you a high-handed fist bump and would even say things like "well done!" But if you initiate a fist bump to him, he would look past you with a stony face as if you were thin air.
George
user 74564852
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 160
For quite a long while, I doubted my perception, until one day this kid disappeared.

His cubical remained the same for months afterwards as if he would come back any moment. But the kid was gone, vanished.
George
user 74564852
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 161
The pig was jubilant. Wasn't long before that, I overheard him telling people they were close friends.
George
user 74564852
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 162
Beyond all reasonable doubt, that kid was a genius. A genius with a fiendish, frightening intelligence. From a safe distance he inspired awe. Getting anywhere closer you became food.
George
user 74564852
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 163
He resembled Blake's Tyger.
George
user 74564852
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 164
He did not know he was a tyger cub. He thought he was a doggy, one that was not above doggy tricks. He loathed the puppet, liked the puppeteer, took the pig as his confidence and even barked on the pig's cue. But those were not a doggy's barks, because when a doggy barked the floor did not tremble.