Seattle Android Developers GDG Message Board Looking for Work › Looking To Build On MyExperience

Looking To Build On MyExperience

Jason C.
JasonCrosby
Princeton, MN
Post #: 1
I am looking to relocate to the Seattle area. I currently live in Minnesota. I have been developing Android apps on my own for about 3 years now and would love the opportunity to make it a career. I have experience using the support library, SQLite, ActionBar, Fragments, Tabs, AsyncTask, Google Places API, and GPS to name a few. I have released an app to the Google Play store. I am currently working on my second app and have just reached the testing phase on it. You can see my source code for both of my apps on BitBucket. I am also an active member of the StackOverflow community.

If you have any opportunities I would be a good fit for, or have any questions or comments feel free to contact me jason.crosby2012@gmail.com. Relocation assistance would be nice but it is not required.