addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Hackster Hardware Meetup Seattle Message Board › Technology company needs Embedded Software Engineers!

Technology company needs Embedded Software Engineers!

Thomas S.
tracell
Bellingham, WA
Post #: 2
Are there any embedded developers willing to work with a Bellingham company? That means you like working with microcontrollers, are fluent in C/C++, OOP, RTOS, and industry best practices. Let me know if you are that person or know of a person. Thanks!
A former member
Post #: 27
I have commercial experience with both circuit design and firmware for embedded systems. Livid Instruments Ohm64, Block, Builder Brain v1, and Madrona Labs Soundplane. I am fluent in the languages and systems mentioned, as well as low level assembly and digital signal processing for the fastest execution and lowest latency. Are you acting as an agent for this Bellingham company, or just helping with the networking?
Thomas S.
tracell
Bellingham, WA
Post #: 3
I'm the Director of Product Development at the company. We've been looking for talent around, but haven't had any success with Craigslist, CareerBuilder, etc. so I figured it would be good to extend the search to Seattle.

I'll PM you the details.
Thomas S.
tracell
Bellingham, WA
Post #: 4
I figured I would just post a link to the req here:

http://bellingham.cra...­