June 13, 2010 · 4:00 PM
Signs of Potential
Astrology is a fascinating tool for growth and understanding, but sometimes learning from the books isn't quite enough to navigate a chart with confidence. This series of three sessions will help you weave those fragments of information together so you can get the most out of your personal studies. In this workshop, you will learn to interpret the additional information found in a chart- angles, degrees, and other pieces of information. We will also walk through all the major aspects, so you can begin to better understand the relationships between different planets. We do group exercises to get hands-on experience with each component, look at some sample birth charts, and continue to review basic astrological terminology. At the end of the evening you will be able to:
- identify major angles, degrees of sign, and other information
- point out the major aspects in a chart
- understand stressful, neutral, and harmonious aspects
- recognize conjunctions, sextiles, squares, trines, and oppositions
- begin interpreting planetary aspects
- make your way around your own chart!
Bring a notebook and pen, and a copy of your birth chart; instructions for printing a free chart will be emailed to you the week before the workshop series begins. Class fee includes workbook, reading/resource index, and other study materials.