"Sales 101: Sales for People Who Aren't Sales Pro's (& great reminders for people who are)."
Think About 'Sales' in the Right Way and You'll Suddenly Sell More (& still feel good about yourself!)
- If you're not selling enough, this is probably the reason.
- How to understand the process.
- Why do YOUR prospects buy?
- How to know if the person you're interacting with is actually likely to buy. Prioritize how you invest your most valuable resource.
- The most important skill in selling and how you can learn it - quickly!
Stop Being Frustrated and Worrying About How to Sell: Stick with This Simple Approach and You'll Know What to Do (almost) Every Time
- Always do this first.
- How to never have unexpected road blocks or objections again.
- How to quit being uncomfortable talking about money and price.
- How to make a presentation that's (almost) guaranteed to connect with and motivate your prospect to buy. Now.
- How to help your prospects get their concerns addressed and make the right decision.
- Make "buyer's remorse" a non-issue from now on.
Steve Porter snap(marketing for small business) www.snapmsb.com Get freebies, marketing news, tips, and updates - just "Like" Snap on Facebook, www.snapmsb.com/facebook [masked]