The Seattle Dungeons & Dragons Meetup Group Message Board Looking for Groups › Adult(s) looking for players or group in Greenwood

Adult(s) looking for players or group in Greenwood

Seattle, WA
Post #: 35
I can either be a player or a DM.

As a DM I have a ton of older material and I'm fast on my feet. Rules are optional, player fun not optional. Large house in Greenwood available for gaming.

Or I can join an existing group. Low-drama either way.

Decent chance my GF will play too, we're both in our 30's.

Rich K.
user 12361246
Seattle, WA
Post #: 32
We have a Monday group put together that never played. Our DM had a real life conflict (someone BS about a great career opportunity! I mean who works when they could game?)

I suppose meeting with us if Monday works for you would be an option.

You're going to look for a meetup titled something along the lines of "3.5 game." The thread is about 6 pages long, started by David (something hyphenated) and includes Walaka.

Hope this helps something happen.

Seattle, WA
Post #: 4
37 y/o in Ballard - new to the area - looking for 3.5 / 4 / Pathfinder.

I'm open to whatever game scenario.

Mondays and most weeknights are ok, though Sundays would be better.

I'm willing to DM if need be, though not any time soon, as I'm still getting settled.

Greenwood is cool, or anywhere nearby. Only caveat is I can't play anywhere that has cats or smokers.

gmail = wilkepacifnw
A former member
Post #: 8
Wondering if a group was put together or is still in the works. I'm 33, played a bunch of 2nd edition D&D and a little bit of 3rd, DMed a bit too. Mondays or Thursdays would be the best days for me to meet but my schedule is flexible after 6pm most days.
Seattle, WA
Post #: 17
I would be up for Monday group. We tried to put together a 3.5 group together over here in the Ravenna/Maple Leaf area, but it fizzled. I'm in a show right now, but after next week, Monday opens up for me and after Nov. 3rd, the rest of the week.
O. V.
user 9855218
Kent, WA
Post #: 9
I'm open for a game in the area too on a week night.

I have played 3,3.5,4th and pathfinder, I'm fairly open about rule set and setting. I'm open to GM a side adventure or two once in a while.

Seattle, WA
Post #: 5
It sounds like there are plenty of players. Is there a DM and a place to play?
Adam G.
user 33824312
Seattle, WA
Post #: 2
Are you still looking for players? :)