addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Seattle Dungeons & Dragons Meetup Group Message Board Looking for Groups › New Weekly Weekday Pathfinder Gaming Group Looking for Players / DMs

New Weekly Weekday Pathfinder Gaming Group Looking for Players / DMs

Adam G.
user 33824312
Seattle, WA
Post #: 10
What: Pathfinder

Where: Able to host game at 1015 Queen Anne Ave N, Seattle WA 98109
Also willing to travel to a location near Queen Anne/Seattle/Ballard/Fremont/Magnolia

Who am I: I am an experienced player/DM for both 3.5 and Pathfinder, and I own many books for both. I prefer to play Pathfinder but I'm happy to join in a 3.5 game

When: Group choice of Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday starting at 6:00 or 6:30pm and goin until 10:30 or 11:00pm.

Please respond if you are interested in being a player or being a DM. If no DM becomes available I will assume that role. Please also mention whether you prefer high-level (15+) play or low-level (1+) play. Thank you.
Adam G.
user 33824312
Seattle, WA
Post #: 11
So far I've received interest from two players, looking for at least one more player and one player or DM. If only players respond with interest, I'll DM.
A former member
Post #: 1
Still looking for players?
Adam G.
user 33824312
Seattle, WA
Post #: 13
Yes! Send me a message with your email address.
A former member
Post #: 3
If you are still looking for a Dm or players please email me at rysilsilverleaf@yahoo.com
Derek
user 8483212
Seattle, WA
Post #: 14
I realize this might be a little late to reply to but I will be moving back to Seattle and have an apt up on Capital Hill at the end of April. I would love to join a Pathfinder game and have experience playing since '93 (mainly D&D based games). If you are looking for another player please let me know via email darthderak@gmail.com

A little about me... I grew up in SE Alaska. I lived in Seattle from 2000-early 2008. Been living in Portland, OR for the past five years now and am returning to Seattle as I had a job offer that my current employers in Portland were not quite able to match. I am excited to return to Seattle. I believe I will be free after 3 or 4pm Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. Available anytime the rest of the week.

Thanks for the consideration,
Derek
Adam G.
user 33824312
Seattle, WA
Post #: 15
Apologies, but we may be full and play 6:30-10pm Thursdays.