add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Seattle Dungeons & Dragons Meetup Group Message Board Looking for Groups › Gamer seeking Games, Can Host or Travel

Gamer seeking Games, Can Host or Travel

A former member
Post #: 3
Greetings Fellow Gamers! I have recently moved to Bellevue and would very much like to get back into the gaming groove. I have experience playing 3/3.5 D&D and some Pathfinder. And I have given Scion, World of Darkness, d20 Systems, and Traveller a pretty good look over. Honestly, I am up for playing in just about anything. I am willing to DM a game if there is interest (preferably with 3.5/Path), and I am able to host if needed. If there is a game in need of another player, I will happily join.

If I am hosting, I would prefer to play on Sunday afternoons or evenings (or even mornings if people would be up for that; anybody interested in founding The Tabletop Church of Pen & Paper/Dice) as it is my only day off. I could play on Fridays or Saturdays, too, but it would have to be in the early afternoon as I work at 6. During the week, I could play an evening game after I get out of work (usually around 5) plus however long it takes me to bus it to the game.

So let me know. I am flexible and more interested in playing a game than being particular about what style of game it is. If there are weekly meetups for Board/Strategy (Risk is a personal fav, But I would LOVE to give Talisman, Dominion and Settlers a go) or Story games do let me know. I just want to play!