add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Seattle Dungeons & Dragons Meetup Group Message Board Looking for Groups › D&D 4th Paragon Campaign

D&D 4th Paragon Campaign

A former member
Post #: 1
The glory of the human empire that was is now long past. Civilization has been stagnant and the wild places of the world are growing thick with evil forces. A party of adventurers travels west on a quest of divine purpose, but these are no mere heroes out for wealth and fame. These adventurers are paragons of virtue, justice, and wrath, and their quest will take them to the lands of the dead and back again.

Hello, I'm Jeremiah and I'm looking for one or two players to join my 4th edition Paragon campaign. Paragon means that we are higher than level 11 and take on larger threats, such as nation building, advising kings, and delving into hostile lands. Our group has a mix of experienced and inexperienced 4th ed players, so all are welcome.

We play on Sundays from 2-7 and most often have game in pioneer square, Fremont, or Capital hill.

As a storyteller, I draw my influences from cinema, music, and RPGs such as the WoD line.
Seattle, WA
Post #: 11
Sounds like it's right up my alley. Is this every Sunday or biweekly or ?

I am experienced with 3.5, Pathfinder, and 4. I always play hybrids, and most of the time, I'm at least partially a caster. I'm never human.

Where are the games held? Game shops? Private homes? Are there any cats present? I'm deathly allergic, so they are a deal breaker for me.

You can reach me via my gmail: wilkepacifnw. Could you drop me a line to let me know about character building?

user 9139601
Seattle, WA
Post #: 2
this sounds really fun. my wife and i would love to play if you still have room.
email me at pat.xu226@gmail