Greetings fellow dance meet-uppers!
FABULOUS FRIDAY Mixed Dance (& late night blues) @ Om Culture (Wallingford Neighborhood)
Join us every 2nd & 4th Friday of the month for a wonderful "dance in the round" at the beautiful Om Culture Center and check out their brand new DANCE FLOOR! (Just installed this Fall). If you are new to the group or haven't been to any of these before, you also won't want to miss the class before the dance -- it's a great way to meet fellow dancers (you rotate partners throughout) and learn some new skills at the same time! Fun!
• NO DANCE CLASS TONIGHT [Doors open at 8:10]
• 8:30-10:45: "Om Culture Friday Night Mixed Dance", with a "mixed dance style" theme. Join us for all varieties of blues, NC2S, waltz's, swing, fox, WCS, salsa, cha cha, latin, ballroom, and more!
• 10:30pm-12:00am (or later): "Late Night Fusion & Blues": We focus mainly on fusion & Blues, with a bit WCS and other dances thrown in the mix at the DJ's discretion. We have a special guest DJ rotating through each time.
LOCATION: Om Culture, 2210 N Pacific St, Seattle, WA (near Gasworks Park). CLICK HERE to go to the Om Culture webpage for directions. Plentiful FREE parking on Northlake way just below the venue..
• Pre-Dance Lesson & Dance Package: $15
• Lesson Only: $10
• Dance Only: $10 before 10:30, $5 after 10:30pm (cash or check at the door only)