Announcing a new Meetup for Seattle/Eastside Swing, Ballroom & Blues Dance!What
: "MOO SHOO, MATZO BALLS, & A COUPLE OF WISE GUYS..."When
: Friday, December 24,[masked]:00 PMWhere
: Little Red Bistro
400 Dexter Ave N
Seattle, WA 98109
[masked]Instead of our regular Blues at the Bistro, join us for a new Seattle holiday tradition:"MOO SHOO, MATZO BALLS, & A COUPLE OF WISE GUYS..."
- A festive evening of Chinese food & a movie, plus live acoustic Yiddish'eh music, sketch-comedy, entertainment & dancing!WHEN:
Friday, Dec 24th, 6:00pm till late..... SCHEDULE:
- 6:00 - 9:00pm: Enjoy a sumptuous buffet of Chinese "nosh"
- 6:00 - 11:00pm: Acoustic music showcase, featuring local artists and entertainers playing folk, jazz, and klezmer throughout the evening!
- 7:00pm: Movie: "The Frisco Kid" - a classic lighthearted comedy featuring Gene Wilder and Harrison Ford (in one of his earliest roles) [Rated PG]
- 9:30pm: "HOLIDAY BIZARRE REVISITED" - Eli Rosenblatt & David Bestock present an original musical sketch-comedy show spoofing Christmas, Hanukah, and other holiday stories as told by representatives from the law firm of Wisemen, Wisemen, & Wisemen.
- 10:30pm til late: Dancing begins in the back once the stage is cleared!
- Restaurant & bar service available til 2am
Seating is limited, so get your tickets early!
$20.00 through Brown Paper Tickets
$30.00 at the doorPurchase tickets at: www.brownpapertickets.com/event/140472
RSVP to this Meetup:http://www.meetup.com/Seattle-Eastside-Swing-Ballroom-Blues-Dance/calendar/15744759/