|Sent on:||Wednesday, September 5, 2012 7:51 AM|
Roll Up The Rug's Fall Class Series begins the week of Sept 17th, 18th, & 19th. Our Mon & Wed night "all-level" classes are the best places to start learning the foundations of dance while exploring the wonderful worlds of blues, swing, and tango fusion (Great for dancers of all levels). You'll also love the more complex moves and combinations in our Tues & Wed int/adv-level waltz, swing, and NC2S classes! Brief class descriptions are posted below. For full details and registration CLICK HERE, or go to www.rolluptherug.com
FIVE MONDAYS's in KIRKLAND: (Sept 17-Oct 15)
• 7:00-8:00: "Blues Foundations" - Learn the true art of partner dancing with this fun blues-based introduction to dance. Perfect for both beginning dancers or experienced dancers who want to focus on partnering and connection while learning a whole lot more about the blues....
• 8:15-9:15: "Tango'd up in Blues!" - the perfect introduction to the world of Tango-Blues fusion!
FIVE TUESDAY's at China Harbor: (Sept 18-Oct 16)
• 7:00-8:00: "Int/Adv level Rotary Waltz" - Learn some great new rotary waltz inventions as well as new Viennese steps & rhythm elements not taught before in Seattle (including a few of the moves we introduced last year in Vienna!)
• 8:15-9:15: "Int/Adv Night Club 2-Step: Fun Combinations" - Learn a variety of fun, innovative combinations from Ari's unique library of moves and inventions; get a preview of some of the advanced moves we've created for video; beautiful, flowing, and elegant as always. Perfect for int/adv level NC2S-ers.
FIVE WEDNESDAY's at China Harbor: (Sept 19-Oct 17)
• 7:00-8:00: "Full Spectrum Blues!" - Blues is danced to a wide spectrum of music, from dead-slow (micro blues), to mid tempo (walking blues), to rip-roaring (jump swing, or jukin'). Each week we'll tackle a different tempo, so you'll get a great overview to the world of blues! Ideal to take in conjunction with the 8:15pm "Swinging Outside The Box" class. (Level: All Levels)
• 8:15-9:15: "Swinging Outside The Box!" Learn some of Ari's original steps & moves combining elements of swing, blues, and balboa that break out of the conventional rhythms of 6-count swing -- definitely not your same 'ol swing class. Ideal to take in conjunction with the 7pm "Full Spectrum Blues" class. (Level: Int/Adv) GO TO www.rolluptherug.com FOR DETAILS AND REGISTRATION