We're till looking for a few more leads for tonight's Rumba Fusion class tonight at China Harbor (drop-ins more than welcome!). This is NOT your typical rumba class, but rather one where we play with elements of foxtrot, NC2S, and other QQS dance style and incorporate them into rumba!
Details at www.rolluptherug.com
FOUR WEDNESDAY's: (Oct 9 - Oct 30), plus free guided practice until 9:45pm.
PLEASE NOTE: The WEDNESDAY NIGHT classes are held at China Harbor!
(See directions below)
- 7:00-8:00: "All things RUMBA-liscious" - A VERY unique approach to both rumba AND fusion you won't want to miss. Perfect for adv beg/int level dancers (non-novice). Some familiarity with basic social dance recommended. Ideal to take in conjunction with the 8:15pm "Night Club 2-Step" class. (Level: Non-novice Beg/Int. All welcome - No partner needed)
- 8:15-9:15: "Night Club 2-Step" -- Unique Combos: Learn the foundations of this beautiful, flowing, & elegant dance style, starting with the basics, then quickly moving on to some terrific unique combinations & variations from Ari's repertoire of fun, original moves. CLICK HERE to see an example of NC2S.
(Level: Non-novice Beg/Int) All welcome - No partner needed).
- 9:15-9:40: Guided Practice for class participants
- All Tuesday & Wednesday classes will be held at China Harbor, 2040 Westlake Ave N., Seattle, WA. There is plenty of free parking available. Doors to the dance hall open at 6:45. Come early to sign in, change shoes, stretch, warm up, etc. China Harbor has a full bar and dinner menu as well.
TUES & WED
: Each Tues or Wed class series includes 4 hrs of instruction, and 3 hrs of guided practice following the second class. Classes are designed to be taken in pairs (ie, take both together each night)
- One 4-week series = $50
- Two 4-week series = $95 ($5 savings)
- Three 4-week series = $140 ($10 savings)
- Four 4-week series = $185 ($15 savings)
- STUDENTS (under age 25): $35 per class series