add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Seattle Erlang and Elixir User Group Message Board › Meetup Cancelled: Etudes for Erlang

Meetup Cancelled: Etudes for Erlang

Russell B.
user 14539952
Seattle, WA
Sorry for the late notice all, I thought I had already canceled this. This meetup is happening during the Erlang Factory conference in San Francisco next week, so we won't be around for the etudes meetup.

Btw, there are still tickets available for Erlang Factory next week, see you all down there! http://www.erlang-fac...­

Etudes for Erlang, scheduled to occur on Wednesday, March 5, 2014 7:00 PM has been cancelled. Please update your plans accordingly.
If you have further questions, you can email me through the Contact Us link on Meetup.