addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Re: [Seattle-Grails-Groovy-Meetup] April meeting in Seattle

From: Ana
Sent on: Wednesday, April 4, 2012 9:50 AM
Hey, Micheal,
Might have been discussed before, but, Is there parking close by?
Thanks
-Ana

On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 8:22 PM, Thomas Vollmer <[address removed]> wrote:
> Hi Mike,
>
> Congrats on the baby! We just had our first one 9 weeks ago :)
>
> May would work for me too, and gives me more time to get things
> figured out. What's planned for April 12?
>
> Also, there's a few other folks who plan to attend on April 12. I
> asked them to RSVP on the web site so you can see attendance.
>
> Thomas
>
>
>
>
> On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 12:12 PM, Michael Collado <[address removed]> wrote:
>> Hi Thomas
>>
>> Glad you'll be able to make it for the April meeting. Regarding your
>> presentation, is it something you'd be able to do at the May meeting in
>> Redmond? We don't have anything scheduled yet for that meetup and I'd like
>> to get something down so we don't have to cancel any more of the regular
>> meetups.
>>
>> Incidentally, I'll likely miss the May meeting, as my wife is due to give
>> birth at the end of this month. The baby should be about two weeks old at
>> that point and both our parents will be in town, so I may come just to get
>> out of the house for a bit, but more likely, I'll be at home managing
>> wife/parent/in-law relations ;)
>>
>> Mike Collado
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 11:04 AM, Thomas Vollmer <[address removed]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> If there's a meeting in April, I'll be there - even without Pizza ;)
>>>
>>> We've started using Grails 2.0 for production apps recently but none
>>> of them are live yet.
>>>
>>> I have an idea for a presentation but I can't say much more until I
>>> figure out if we can pull it off in this time-frame. This will involve
>>> some coordination on my end.
>>>
>>> Thomas
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on
>>> this mailing list ([address removed])
>>> http://www.meetup...­
>>> This message was sent by Thomas Vollmer ([address removed]) from Seattle
>>> Groovy/Grails Users Group.
>>> To learn more about Thomas Vollmer, visit his/her member profile:
>>> http://www.meetup...­
>>> Set my mailing list to email me
>>>
>>> As they are sent
>>> http://www.meetup...­
>>>
>>> In one daily email
>>> http://www.meetup...­
>>>
>>> Don't send me mailing list messages
>>> http://www.meetup...­
>>> Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] |
>>> [address removed]
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on
>> this mailing list ([address removed])
>> This message was sent by Michael Collado ([address removed]) from Seattle
>> Groovy/Grails Users Group.
>> To learn more about Michael Collado, visit his/her member profile
>> Set my mailing list to email me As they are sent | In one daily email |
>> Don't send me mailing list messages
>>
>> Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] |
>> [address removed]
>
>
>
> --
> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
> http://www.meetup...­
> This message was sent by Thomas Vollmer ([address removed]) from Seattle Groovy/Grails Users Group.
> To learn more about Thomas Vollmer, visit his/her member profile: http://www.meetup...­
> Set my mailing list to email me
>
> As they are sent
> http://www.meetup...­
>
> In one daily email
> http://www.meetup...­
>
> Don't send me mailing list messages
> http://www.meetup...­
> Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] | [address removed]
>

Our Sponsors

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy