align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo
Owen R.
user 6828500
Group Organizer
Berkeley, CA
Post #: 72
For those interested, the Grails Api Toolkit plugin was just released. It handles apidocs, webhooks, apichaining, content-type handling, header generation, encoding, status messages and security.

It is built to support Grails 2.3> but as Burt pointed out, there is no reason it can't support lower versions (since this was based on the integration of webhook and restrpc plugins) so if anyone wan't to tweak the plugin for there version and test it and let me know if it works, I can always do another release.

Anyway, let me know what you think, we have tested this out in a variety of shops and it GREATLY simplifies api development.
Greg S.
user 19117891
Seattle, WA
Post #: 4
Owen, this looks great. Just read through the documentation and I'm looking forward to trying it out.
Owen R.
user 6828500
Group Organizer
Berkeley, CA
Post #: 74
Please do. It is tested for latest version of spring security core and grails 2.3> but am going to see if i can finish testing with 2.2> today to do a release to support older versions of grails