Seattle Home Decorating and Interior Design Meetup Group Message Board › HELP! Your participation is needed...a little, or a lot!

HELP! Your participation is needed...a little, or a lot!

Jody H.
user 13334468
Renton, WA
This Meet-Up site is in need of major help.  Your interest in keeping it alive is greatly needed.  Times and places of your interest would be great.  If someone would like to step up and take over, that would also be appreciated.

In the past, I have set up  both times and places (several times for each place), in hopes of making it convenient for everyone's schedule.  But the no-show events were disappointing.

I'm willing to continue, maintaining the site, and negotiating events-but need some suggestions!  OR, if someone wants to step forward and take over, that would work.  There is a small monetary fee needed to keep the website.

We seem to be gathering interest, in numbers anyway, adding new members frequently.  I want to offer you more.  Please write back with suggestions, or intention for take over.  It will be appreciated!
Sylvie D.
SylvieM
Bellevue, WA
Post #: 1
Hello,

I just signed up. How can I help?
Thank you
Sylvie