addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Washington Korean Language and Culture Exchange Message Board › New Years Eve TOMORROW :)

New Years Eve TOMORROW :)

Savannah
user 7603656
Group Organizer
Seattle, WA
I decided it would be fun to schedule a new years eve meetup.

We have a few different options.

1. Go to Alki Beach to watch fireworks on Space Needle.

2. Downtown bellevue

3. Most the clubs and venues are sold out, but if people want to spend $45+ on tickets, I can look for a venue that still has availability. It is expensive though.

Please email me 1, 2, or 3 by the end of today and I will schedule the meetup tonight if people want to go. I already have a small group going wherever I go and wanted to invite any of my meetup friends as well :).

>Savannah