addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Washington Korean Language and Culture Exchange Message Board › New Years Eve Detail Update

New Years Eve Detail Update

Savannah
user 7603656
Group Organizer
Seattle, WA
I am being quite the pest today but I prefer to call it communication :).

Turns out the 'main event' I emailed to you earlier about the Salsa party has recently become a 21 and over venue so I changed the main event to be at the Seattle Center.

Oldies but goodies ;)

All ages. There will be a lot of laughs and a good time to be had.

We still will be wandering Seattle tomorrow all day so call me whenever you would like to meet up with us.

Happy New Year!

>Savannah