addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Washington Korean Language and Culture Exchange Message Board › Looking for Babysitter

Looking for Babysitter

cathy
ccyi
Seattle, WA
Post #: 1
Hi,
I'm looking for someone who is available 3-6 hours a week on Tuesday and/or Thursday mornings from 9-12 to help me look after my 2 year old son. I will be home but at times I will be occupied with my newborn son. If you speak Korean, that would be fantastic as I'd like my son to pick up some of the language. However, if you don't speak Korean, that is fine too. Pay is $10/hr and I am located in the Maple Leaf neighborhood, close to Green Lake.

If you or anyone you know would be interested in this position, please send me an email.

Thanks!