Seattle Mobile Innovation Forum Message Board › Mobile Software Development Position Available

Mobile Software Development Position Available

Ryan L.
RLum
Redmond, WA
Post #: 15
My client in Seattle has a great opportunity for an individual looking to niche in the Mobile Application Arena.

Their software is is a VOIP client with a multitude of components being built on including features such as mapping, video streaming, communication histories and others. My client is currently outsourcing a small mobile group that is working on Android with a couple of apps in beta, has a Win CE and Blackberry application and is currently working on an iPhone application which should be complete by next quarter. They also have a Silverlight application resource and will be moving into WP7 hopefully soon. Because of this my client is seeking an internal resource to pair up with the senior mobile apps developer, who is platform agnostic and willing to learn and grow within this team which will encompass a multitude of technologies.
The Ideal candidate will have a strong development foundation on cross-platforms mobile application background of at least 3 years experience and have worked on at least one of the following in each of these 2 groups:

1) Cocoa, Objective C, WinCE, Java (Brew), C++ or .Net

2) IOS, WP7, Android, BlackBerry, Symbian

Additional information is available upon request. Interested candidates please send resume to

ryan.lumATgreythorn.com

Sorry, VISA, sponsorship / Transfer is not available at this time.