Seattle Momtogs Message Board › Seattle Momtogs~ MNO 3/21/14

Seattle Momtogs~ MNO 3/21/14

Heleyna H.
user 10980144
Group Organizer
Seattle, WA
Dear Momtogs,

A girlfriend recently asked me, “What in your life have you done with your whole heart”. Talk about a powerful question. The first thing that came to mind was being a mother. My two little ones make my world go round, and round, and round (you get the idea). I am vital to them and THEY are vital to me. Parenthood is such a journey and I am enjoying every moment of it.
With that said, we all need an outlet. I happy place, something that brings our lives joy.
Photography is my happy place. Whether it is a lifestyle family session, wedding or birth. I am excited by the possibilities that having a camera in my hand brings.
In 2011 I started the Seattle Momtogs. A place where photography loving Seattle area moms could come together. I hosted themed meetups at local area parks. I met many wonderful people and am so grateful for the many friends I made.
After the birth of my second child, I felt pressed for time and this wonderful outlet was the first to go. Thats the bad news. The good news is, my sweet little one is now 19 months old. I am ready to get our Seattle Momtogs group active once more.
First things first, I would like to plan a moms-night-out. This event will take place Friday March 21st at 6:30pm. The location will be the Wedgwood Ale House in NE Seattle. Please take a moment to RSVP for this event. LINK IS HERE

Sincerely yours,
Heleyna Holmes