Seattle NorthEnd Knitters & Crocheters Message Board › New Site suggested.

New Site suggested.

A former member
I added Ravenna Third Place, thinking it might be better for parking and transportation? I'm hoping to make it this month to the meetup. I've reached a stuck point on my knitting as of late and hopefully this will help kick me into gear.
Billie
BillieJane
Edmonds, WA
Pleae also consider the Hotwire Online Cofeehouse in North City on 15th Avenue NE - 17551 15th Avenue NE. We have parking in back, great Organic shade Grown Coffee, smoothies, lunch menu, music and plenty of space and comfy chairs. I'd love to see you all here some time. We have lots of room during the weekdays, and weekday evenings. We have live music Thursday through Saturday, but any other time, we have lots of space available. Welcome! I like your idea to start up the Revolutionary Knitting thing, too... We already host a month Conversation Cafe that you may be interested in attending as well.
A former member
While I'm not sure how I feel about venue owners pimping their location out, It does sound interesting.
A former member
And, now that I've been there, let me say its a pretty nifty place.