Seattle Permaculture Guild Meetup Message Board › House for Sale with Wonderful Permaculture Garden to Maintain & Expand

House for Sale with Wonderful Permaculture Garden to Maintain & Expand

Kimberly L.
user 9204684
Group Organizer
Seattle, WA
Posting for Greg...
Looking to buy a house with an abundant 1/4 acre permaculture-designed garden?  Want to sell by mid-summer or so, and want new owner to enjoy and expand the garden that has been lovingly worked on since 2009.

Property has a peekaboo view of the Sound and Olympics, is a 15-min. walk to a beach, and is in a quiet neighborhood.  Wonderful neighbors.  One neighbor has mature fig, apple, pear, and plum trees which she shares with neighbors!
House is 1500 sq. ft. has new windows and roof, gas furnace, and renovated bathrooms. Will have new decking in backyard before the sale.  3 bedrooms, 1.75 baths, ranch-style. Built in 1966.
Located off Dash Point Road in Federal Way. The 577/578 Sound Transit bus takes you to downtown Seattle in 30 minutes or less (no stops). Driving to Seattle usually takes 30-45 minutes, except during rush hour times or bad weather/accident on I-5.

Asking $235,000. If the "right person" doesn't have enough money for a down payment or couldn't get a loan, I would consider a rent-to-own contract. Also, if I don't get an offer by July, I might rent it out for a year or two.
If interested, contact Greg at gdb0868@yahoo.com or 206-595-7850.
A former member
Post #: 33
Correction: at this time, I am not interested in renting out this house or rent to own. I will be putting it on the market shortly, so if you are serious about buying the house, and have been pre-approved for a loan, please send me an email at gdb0868@yahoo.com.